Pomůžete mi lybra 1.8

Vše, co se týká čidel, kabelů, baterky a veškeré elektroinstalace...
Zpráva
Autor
full_as

Re: Pomůžete mi lybra 1.8

#16 Příspěvek od full_as »

thank you so much.
I will try. I hope this solution will be hopeful.
Thank you very much for your help.

full_as

#17 Příspěvek od full_as »

Hello there
I tried things you said. The temperature sensor cords are solid.
The temperature sensor voltage is connected and the voltage is 4.84 volts.
The temperature sensor voltage is not connected and the voltage is 2.88 volts. is it correct?

P0115 Lancia Auto Trouble Code

P0115 Lancia The main thing to check is the operation of the VCT solenoid. You're looking for a sticking or stuck VCT solenoid valve caused by contamination. Refer to vehicle specific repair manual to perform component tests for the VCT unit.
  What is VTC solenoid? and where?

The pictures I look at your places.

Tomáš-Oaza 7
Kontaktovat uživatele:

#18 Příspěvek od Tomáš-Oaza 7 »

ozivim toto tema.
lybra 1,8 sviti check na motor a auto jede normalne, jak check zhasne tak auto zacne cukat dokus se zas nerozne check. kostry sem zkousel projit a zdaji se dobre :lol:
Lancia KAPPA 2,4 TDS ex
Subaru impreza 1.6
Lancia KAPPA 2,0 16VT

DragoL

#19 Příspěvek od DragoL »

Hello,
I am an owner of LANCIA LIBRA 1,8 from 2000, petrol + gas Lovato installed.
I have a problem that I will describe to you:
After a city ride I parked a car and left it at a standstill for an hour. With the automobile, everything was OK. When I wanted to run it again, there were some problems:
The engine temperature on the indicator was 130 degrees, the coolant in the engine was fine, but the engine fan was not working.
I continued driving two kilometers after which I stopped and examined the coolant. It was now compressed in the cooling container and overheating.
I waited until next day to cool the engine. The temperature on the cold engine was still showing 130 degrees. The starter was running, but the engine wouldn't start anymore, neither on petrol or LPG.
The repairman connected it to a diagnostic tool (not a Lancia Lybra diagnostic program but some universal tool) and it shows nothing wrong. He changed the battery and the temperature switch/indicator. All the fuses are ok, the computer shows nothing wrong, but the temperature instrument still shows 130 degrees although the diagnostic tool shows 17°C.
The engine still won't start because there is no petrol or LPG coming to the fuel or LPG pump, the valve on the pump does not open because there is no electricity coming to it.

So far, I presume that the ECU put the engine in some kind of safe mode because of the indicated temperature of 130°C and that is why it won't start the fuel pump, but I cannot see it on the diagnostic and I don't know how to reset it if that is the problem.
Also, I presume that the engine didn't overheat because of the ECU but rather some other problem, so I need help with detecting the cause of that problem after we get the car running.

I appreciate any advice or help you can give me, as I can see that you had similar problems before.
Thank you!

Jiří 588

#20 Příspěvek od Jiří 588 »

Tomáš-Oaza 7 píše: ned kvě 13, 2018 19:52 ozivim toto tema.
lybra 1,8 sviti check na motor a auto jede normalne, jak check zhasne tak auto zacne cukat dokus se zas nerozne check. kostry sem zkousel projit a zdaji se dobre :lol:
Ti to napíšu sem - protože v "mém" tématu k cívkám bych potřeboval řešit cívky, tak ať si to tam nezasírám :-)
Jsem si totiž vzpomněl že jsem to už někde viděl ten problém s kontrolkou motoru.

To vyloženě vypadá, že je špatně nějaké čidlo a když se jednotka pokusí z toho čidla číst, tak se s daným signálem nedá pracovat.
Takže po chvíli vyhodnotí že je to blbost a raději hodí nouzák, kde raději bere hodnoty podle nějakých univerzálních.

S Delphi diagnostikou jsem nikdy nepracoval, ale myslím že stříbrná ELM327 a FiatEcuScan je víc než dostačující.
Dokázal by ses k dané diagnostice dostat?
Zatím vypisuje chyby fakt dobře - vždy to co vypsala, jsem pak řešil a auto fungovalo dál (u Lybry snímač otáček na klice, váhu vzduchu, u Thesise ty cívky).
Třeba nějaké ty diagnotisky na Bluetooth zdaleka nefungují tak dobře, ale možná je to jednotkou, že si dokáže zapsat správnou chybu.

Co mě tak napadá:
- lambda - není lambda mrtvá? To by šlo změřit i voltmetrem jestli neukazuje hovadiny. A má to jednu nebo dvě?
- pak možná čidlo teploty - jestli je dvojité tak budík může být OK, ale jednotka dostává blbosti - u jiného auta jsem čidlo nahradil potenciometrem a když mu třeba ve 30 stupních dáš informaci že má mínus 20 tak to dělá psí kusy
- možná by mohlo být čidlo na vačcce špatné a posílat jednotce blbosti (ale s tím nemám zkušenost - díky bohu dané čidla mi vždy fungovaly)
- pak váha vzduchu a možná teplota vzduchu
- možná špatný potenciometr na škrtící klapce
- extrém by mohl být že je špatné detonační čidlo, ale podle autoelektrikáře prý se snad nikdy nepokazí - že ještě vadné za celou dobu nikdy neviděl

Když to jede normálně tak to asi nebudou vstřiky, asi to nebude skočený rozvod, asi to nebude čidlo na klice, nebudou to cívky ani svíčky, netěsnící ventily asi taky ne.
Nemá Lybra 1.8 nějaký variátor - není na něm třeba taky nějaký snímač natočení nebo taková věc?

Musí to být prostě něco podle čeho motor vyrábí směs.
To spravíš :-) Musí to nějak jít. :-k
WV Golf 7 2.0 TDI Blue Motion
Škoda Octavia 1.9 TDI 66kW
Ex: Opel Meriva 1.6 16V GPL - "eggy" , Lancia Thesis 3.2 V6 LPG , Lancia Lybra SW 1.9 JTD

Jiří 588

#21 Příspěvek od Jiří 588 »

DragoL píše: ned kvě 20, 2018 11:45 Hello,
I am an owner of LANCIA LIBRA 1,8 from 2000, petrol + gas Lovato installed.
I have a problem that I will describe to you:
After a city ride I parked a car and left it at a standstill for an hour. With the automobile, everything was OK. When I wanted to run it again, there were some problems:
The engine temperature on the indicator was 130 degrees, the coolant in the engine was fine, but the engine fan was not working.
I continued driving two kilometers after which I stopped and examined the coolant. It was now compressed in the cooling container and overheating.
I waited until next day to cool the engine. The temperature on the cold engine was still showing 130 degrees. The starter was running, but the engine wouldn't start anymore, neither on petrol or LPG.
The repairman connected it to a diagnostic tool (not a Lancia Lybra diagnostic program but some universal tool) and it shows nothing wrong. He changed the battery and the temperature switch/indicator. All the fuses are ok, the computer shows nothing wrong, but the temperature instrument still shows 130 degrees although the diagnostic tool shows 17°C.
The engine still won't start because there is no petrol or LPG coming to the fuel or LPG pump, the valve on the pump does not open because there is no electricity coming to it.

So far, I presume that the ECU put the engine in some kind of safe mode because of the indicated temperature of 130°C and that is why it won't start the fuel pump, but I cannot see it on the diagnostic and I don't know how to reset it if that is the problem.
Also, I presume that the engine didn't overheat because of the ECU but rather some other problem, so I need help with detecting the cause of that problem after we get the car running.

I appreciate any advice or help you can give me, as I can see that you had similar problems before.
Thank you!
I would recommend two steps.
1. Check if there are some errors stored in ECU - we use ELM 327 1.3 with FiatEcuScan. In most cases this combination HW and SW is the best.
For example - I had some issue with my Thesis but I did not have ELM327 with me. So my friend had an other type of cable - I was able to check some parameters but when I asked for errors stored in ECU, that diagnostic tool said "No errors". But it was not true. I went for my ELM327 (with cable) and I was able to read a few error messages.
So that is why I recommend that type of DIAG - because I know that it works.

Maybe this will help you - because you will be able to see what is wrong.

2. If there will be no errors codes - there will be a need to check the sensors by the diagnostic.
You will need to check all sensors that are responsible for engine running:
- camshaft RPM sensor
- mass air flow sensor
- lambda sensors
- temperature sensor
etc.

If you will be able to read data from that sensors, investigating will be easier. Example - we know that Lambda must give signal between 0V and 1V - if you will see that your lambda is giving 1,5 Volts - that could be the cause. When you will know the data - it is easier. You can ask guys here to compare it with their cars wich are OK.

Let us know if you will need more information or if there will be some progress.
Ex: Opel Meriva 1.6 16V GPL - "eggy" , Lancia Thesis 3.2 V6 LPG , Lancia Lybra SW 1.9 JTD

Tomáš-Oaza 7
Kontaktovat uživatele:

#22 Příspěvek od Tomáš-Oaza 7 »

kdyz to jede normalne tak to jede pekne ale musi svitit motor :lol: na volnobeh taky jde normalne. lambdu sem zkousel odpojit a cuka to,vahu vzduchu to nema, aspon sem ji nenasel na miste kde by mela byt.
me spis zarazi to ze to dela obracene, kdyt to sviti tak to jede, jak to zhasne tak blbne :-), no musim nekde sehnat diag a napichnout to
Lancia KAPPA 2,4 TDS ex
Subaru impreza 1.6
Lancia KAPPA 2,0 16VT

Jiří 588

#23 Příspěvek od Jiří 588 »

Mě to vyloženě vychází na problém, kdy nějaké čidlo je vadné, ale není úplně mrtvé - takže dává dost divný signál.
Do té doby co se jednotka motoru snaží brát signál z polomrtvého čidla, tak motor nechce jet.
Pak to jednotka vzdá a přepne se do nouzového režimu, takže si hodnoty místo vadného čidla dopočítá sama a auto pak jede.

Teď nemám cestu na Prahu/Brno, ale kdybys jel přes severní moravu - Valmez, Nový Jičín, Ostrava tak to nějak Ti to připojím a mrknem.
Jindy bych DIAG klidně i půjčil, ale trochu čekám co na mě chystá Thesis s cívkama - vědět, že to je přední nebo zadní řada válců je pro mě teď k nezaplacení.

Tomáš-Oaza 7
Kontaktovat uživatele:

#24 Příspěvek od Tomáš-Oaza 7 »

zitra s ni jedu na sraz tak trebas nekdo bude mit diag
Lancia KAPPA 2,4 TDS ex
Subaru impreza 1.6
Lancia KAPPA 2,0 16VT

Odpovědět