Pomůžete mi lybra 1.8

Vše, co se týká čidel, kabelů, baterky a veškeré elektroinstalace...
Zpráva
Autor
full_as

Pomůžete mi lybra 1.8

#1 Příspěvek od full_as »

ahoj
1.8 Lybra moje auto. To benzín vozidla nefungují. Klimatizace není v záběru. Ventilátor chladiče není aktivován. Tento problém byl klimatizace po prasknutí vysokotlakého potrubí. Vozidlo pojistky, relé a elektroinstalace neporušené. 130C ukazuje po otevření teploty vody spínač manometr zapalování a zapálil červené světlo.
Fotografie z mého auta.
Obrázek
Přílohy
SAM_0309.jpg
SAM_0309.jpg (23.11 KiB) Zobrazeno 5776 x

Karel 6
Člen klubu
Člen klubu

Re: Pomůžete mi lybra 1.8

#2 Příspěvek od Karel 6 »

To vypadá na nějakou vadnou kostru.
Lancia Delta HPE 1.9 JTD 6q
Lancia Delta 1.6 HF 16v
Lancia Delta HF Integrale 16V v přípravě
Lancia Stratos replika v přípravě

full_as

#3 Příspěvek od full_as »

Má někdo tento problém předtím?
Have you ever experienced this problem before?

Jiří 588

#4 Příspěvek od Jiří 588 »

full_as: Maybe in some cases it would be better to switch to English.
Translation between CZ and ENG sometime lost the meaning.

Karel mentioned that it could be somewhere in connection of ground = minus (usually black cable connected to various places on car body).

Could you please describe your issue it in detail?

What happend first?
You was driving with air conditioning on and some pipe cracked?
What happend after that?
Is the issue caused by "not-succesfull" repair - or it is caused by the pipe destruction?

Some guys here are perfect mechanics with detailed knowledge - so if you give us better description, it would increase the chance to find it.
WV Golf 7 2.0 TDI Blue Motion
Škoda Octavia 1.9 TDI 66kW
Ex: Opel Meriva 1.6 16V GPL - "eggy" , Lancia Thesis 3.2 V6 LPG , Lancia Lybra SW 1.9 JTD

full_as

#5 Příspěvek od full_as »

Hello again
I'm not very good english. I'm using translators.
When driving on the road by car, high pressure hose exploded when the air conditioner was running. Then the car stopped. Then the car did not work with gasoline. Car lpg (liquid petroleum gas) system available. Your car's air conditioning pipe was repaired. The air conditioning gas was replaced. But the air conditioner is not switched on and the radiator fan is not switched on. The heat indicator stops at 130 ° C.
Car cable wiring, relays, fuses are solid. This problem is pointless!
The problem is the gasoline pump, the A / C pressure sensor, or the LPG system ECU?
I do not know. what should I do? Thank you...

Jiří 588

#6 Příspěvek od Jiří 588 »

Hello :-) If I understand you are not Czech and you need to translate it to Czech too. Thats why I am using english - it is better to translate from your language to english and we will translate to Czech. Maybe some guys here speak German or Russian :-)

So for our understanding...
1) You were driving and some hose exploded?
Question - was it air condition hose? Are you sure?

In my opinion - if there is some problem in air conditioning, the ECU will stop the air conditioning by disconnecting the compressor. But problem with air conditioning would not stop the car.
Maybe it was compressed air hose - I mean air from turbo to intake.

2) After the problem you stopped and start the car by the LPG (gas).
I have LPG too and there is a possibility of emergency start by LPG - it can help you in case of gasoline pump failure.
So it was possible to drive home?

3) Situation now - Is it possible to start the car engine now by LPG or it is not possible to start the car engine?

Sorry for more questions :-) More information we have = more suggestion we can propose.
Ex: Opel Meriva 1.6 16V GPL - "eggy" , Lancia Thesis 3.2 V6 LPG , Lancia Lybra SW 1.9 JTD

full_as

#7 Příspěvek od full_as »

1. yes
2. car works with lpg
I bought the car from the customs and the car was not sold in Turkey.
There is an image in the picture. I've been driving the car for a year.
My car was not wrong until this time.
Electrical wiring and sensors are no problem.
The car is not working because it does not have enough pressure on the gasoline pump ?
Can the lpg system cause this problem?

Jiří 588

#8 Příspěvek od Jiří 588 »

OK... So...

If you turn on the car and move (rotate) the key to position before start, the temperature indicator is 130 degrees (it is on photo).

Question 1 - If you try to start engine by gasoline - what happen?
- is the starter working, is the RPM meter working?

Question 2 - If you try to start engine by LPG - what happen?

If I understand your car have 2 problems:
1 - There is 130 degrees on the thermometer
2 - It can not run on gasoline

Is there any other problem?
- lights works?
- starter is trying to start engine?
- is it possible to scroll windows down?

Jiří 588

#9 Příspěvek od Jiří 588 »

There are many question but no information what to try.
Let's improve it and suggest some checks:

Facts from my LPG system Lovato:
- when the car is powered by LPG, gasoline pump is ON and it is working, because if you ran out of LPG, the gasoline must feed the engine very quickly - that is why it is ON and LPG do not switch OFF the gasoline fuel pump in the tank

- air conditioning is not connected with the thermometer, the engine temperature is measured on the termostat. If you stay in front of the car and you are looking to engine - it is on the right of engine.

1) LPG system has fuse - it could be near battery
- try to unplug the fuse and start on gasoline - and you will be sure that LPG system is doing nothing
- try to start engine if something changed

2) When you turn the key to turn on the light - it is one position before starting, you can hear the fuel pump
- if somebody help you to turn the key, and you will be trying to hear fuel pump over the rear seats

3) Check the wires and test the temperature sensor on thermostat.
- There is some resistance (OHM) values for cold engine and hot engine. If you try to measure how many OHMs are on the sensor, you can find out if sensor is bad working.
- maybe there is some problem in wires to the sensor, some wire is damaged and it is touching the car body

full_as

#10 Příspěvek od full_as »

First of all thank you very much.

When I run the engine with gasoline the RPM is too low and the engine is stopping.

When I run the engine with LPG, RPM is between 800-1000 rpm and the engine is operating normally.

1 - There is 130 degrees on the thermometer
2 - It can not run on gasoline
3 - the air conditioner is not working.

Everything else works normally on the car. Lamps, starter motor, windows.

The gasoline pump is running. The cables are not touching the negative cable of your car. There is no broken.

I've replaced the temperature sensor, but the old sensor is working. I've tried.

Could there be a problem with the climate control unit? Is there any other place in the car by the driver and the relay and fuse in the engine compartment elsewhere than the fuses?

Jiří 588

#11 Příspěvek od Jiří 588 »

Hello, it looks like 2 divided problems.
Problem 1 is with gasoline.
Problem 2 is with thermometer.

General suggestion:
- is it possible for you to borrow or buy ELM-327 cable and install FIATecuSCAN or MultiEcuScan? If you will be able to connect the car with computer, it can help you very much to find the problem.

Problem 1 "gasoline" - suggestions:
a) if you are running on LPG very often and you do not use gasoline long time, the gasoline in the tank could be quite old and low quality - you can check how engine works with fresh gasoline
b) other idea is to check gasoline injectors - if you do not use gasoline power long time, there is something like "glue" inside the injectors - you can buy some additives for gasoline injectors and try it
c) you can also disassemble the injectors and see how they work - it should work as a spray not only drip the gasoline - if some injector only drip the liquid it is bad
d) an other option is to check pressure of fuel pump (by diagnostic ELM-327 or pressure meter connected to fuel rail) there must be around 3 bar pressure
e) sometimes may happen that engine control unit get use to LPG and after some time it is not able to work with gasoline - because gasoline unit cooperate with main engine control unit, it could help to run (ride) on gasoline around 150 kilometers ... similar option is disable LPG, disconnect battery for 24 hours and after that start the engine on the gasoline and let it run for 10 minutes - the original control unit will learn how to work with gasoline

Problem 2 "thermometer" suggestions:
a) disconnect the battery for 24 hours - sometimes sensors and units are confused and it may help to restart it all by disconnecting the battery for longer time
b) check the wires, conectors - check properly the places where was the air conditioning repaired, maybe someone had to disconnect some wire from body and forgot to connect it
c) if you can connect car with PC by ELM-327 or other diagnostic, you can check if engine unit has the same information - maybe the indicator shows 130 but the ECU has right value, after that you will know if you must focus on sensor and wires or indicator

full_as

#12 Příspěvek od full_as »

Yes i cut the connection of the battery of the car. We'il be there for 24 hours.
But there is no voltage on the input socket of the gasoline pump. The air conditioning control unit of your car can not be reached with the AutoCom in the obd connection. It's a strange situation. I look at the fuse box and the relays are normal. Can the engine control unit ECU be problematic?

Karel 6
Člen klubu
Člen klubu

#13 Příspěvek od Karel 6 »

:D ,moc nevím o čem si tu píšete,ale tohle dělává ukostření svazku řízení motoru.
Lancia Delta HPE 1.9 JTD 6q
Lancia Delta 1.6 HF 16v
Lancia Delta HF Integrale 16V v přípravě
Lancia Stratos replika v přípravě

full_as

#14 Příspěvek od full_as »

Where is the lancia lybra fuel cut-off switch in the car?
I could not find.
I think the fuel pump has disabled this valve.

Jiří 588

#15 Příspěvek od Jiří 588 »

We discussed it with Karel 6 (he repairs this cars for many years):

So Karel adviced to check ground cable of thermometer...
- Lancia Lybra 1.8 and Lybra 2.0 are stopping engine if electronic control unit (ECU) thing that engine is overheated
- if ECU has information about 130 degrees it is going to switch relay off and turn off the fuel pump in the tank.

The ground wire of the termometer is on the bottom of air intake (air entry to engine) very near to cylinder head and around 5 centimeters from thermostat. Check the connection - maybe use some "contact spray".

Can you check it?

Odpovědět